To download the CEU Reporting Form click here.
ASHA CEU Information:
- This course is offered for 2.2 ASHA CEUs Various Level, Professional Area.
- 2017 Disclosure of financial and non-financial relationships for attendees seeking ASHA CEUs
- WVSHA will process CEUs for active members of WVSHA at no charge. Those who are not active WVSHA members will be charged $75.00 per cooperative offering attended. Fees are to be collected by the sponsoring entity and paid as a lump sum to WVSHA prior to the start of the activity. Potential attendees of the activity can check their membership status through the WVSHA website www.wvsha.org. Participants must be active members of WVSHA prior to the start of the activity to have the $75.00 fee waived. WVSHA membership is $55.00 per year for Professional Members and is available at WVSHA.org
West Virginia Social Work and Registered Nurses CEU Information:
- CEUs pending approval from the Office of Maternal, Child and Family Health for Nursing through the WV Board of Examiners for Registered Nurses, License #WV1999-0297, Social Work through the WV Board of Social Work Examiners, License #490089.
Graduate School Credit through Marshall University Information:
- Pending approval, Celebrating Connections provides three graduate credit hours through Marshall University Graduate School of Education and Professional Development. This course may be used for renewal of your teaching certificate and for advance salary classification. It may not be used to meet requirements for a graduate degree at Marshall University and is not acceptable for renewal of a teaching permit. Participant must attend three days of the conference.
West Virginia Occupational Therapist CEU Information:
- The WV Board of Occupational Therapists does not approve courses. It is the responsibility of the licensee to assure that the selected courses meet their individual needs to maintain knowledge of theory and practice.
West Virginia Physical Therapist CEU Information:
- CEUs pending approval from the West Virginia Board of Physical Therapy. Approval of Celebrating Connections courses does not necessarily imply that the WV Board of Physical Therapy supports the views of the presenters or sponsor. PTs and PTAs should take courses that pertain to the practice of Physical Therapy.
West Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors CEU Information:
- CEUs pending approval from the West Virginia Board of Examiners in Counseling.
West Virginia STARS Information:
- Celebrating Connections provides up to 22 contact hours of WV STARS approved courses.
West Virginia Birth to Three Information:
- Celebrating Connections provides up to 22 contact hours of West Virginia Birth to Three approved courses.
West Virginia In Home Family Education Information:
- Celebrating Connections provides up to 22 contact hours of West Virginia In Home Family Education approved courses.